Saturday, May 16, 2009

Got fleas?


The former owner of P, B & J bought Frontline Flea Spray for them and gave it to me just in case the jumpers attack. So far, they're still parasite free. The thing is that I prefer to use the Spot-on medication instead because the cats will go ape-shit if I try to spray anything on them. Because of that I'm selling this off and putting the money into the kitty fund. This is BRAND NEW and I have never opened or used it. The price is RM37.00 but I'm selling it for RM35.



I also have one pipette of Advantage. This one was a leftover from a box I bought for my cats a few months back. And I haven't had to reapply since to any one of my cats which I find rather amazing. That was the first time I tried Advantage. Before this I used Frontline Spot-On and after about 1-2 months I had to reapply because the fleas would be back. Advantage however seemed to have proven itself better. All my cats are still flea-free after about 6 months! I'm NOT kidding or giving you a sales pitch. It's a true account of my personal experience with the product. Trust me, flea control is highly important to me not only for the health of my cats but also for myself. When they had fleas, I HAD FLEAS. My legs were speckled like a leopard and it WASN'T pretty. I bought this for rm14 each. I'm letting it go for rm10.

BUT there's a downside to this product. 2 of my cats had a bad reaction to it. They started drooling and foaming at the mouth after I applied it on. It only lasted a little while with one of them, but my other cat, Kiki, was spitting out saliva on and off for two days. Apart from that she didn't have any other adverse reactions and it still worked at killing the fleas. I suppose it was not as compatible with her than the other 5 cats because they were fine with the medication. So, it should depend on the cat. I've read that other cat owners have experienced the same thing with the cats when they applied any type/brand of flea control medication. It spooked me out nonetheless and I've decided not to use it on her again. Not that I have to because she is STILL flea-free and so are ALL my other cats. So it is a good product. Actually, it's effing AMAZING.

So, if anyone is interested in the Frontline Spray or the Advantage feel free to email me at curlywiseone@gmail.com. Yes, you can try your luck and negotiate the price with me as well so long as you're reasonable AND NOT demanding. Thank you. Oh, and COD only preferably around Kajang-Bangi area.

No comments:

Post a Comment