Thursday, February 16, 2012

We're just outside the window!




Tip-toeing on the rooftop on our dainty little feet and crooked tail :)

We're going to pick things up starting from now! Because taking pictures of cats has been quite easy here on this side of the fence. Cats are just photogenic and can be aspiring camera whores :p Frankly, we're running low on hard drive space with all the shots they insist on keeping for someone feels too cute to be deleted. Also, we kind of wanna share the love with the rest of the crazy internet cat community. The internet surely welcomes all the cats they can get and after all, sharing is caring. Unless of course, you're a cat in which they'll only share once they try to claw each others face off first. Yes, if anything has changed, the clawing most certainly is not one of them. Plus, I just want to get back into (Almost) Crazy Cat Lady mode and allow myself to write about my beloved cuddly furry things (with claws and a whole lotta attitude) because my friends don't really wanna hear it and as self-important as the cats may be, they're having none of it when I try to talk to them about how much I luurrrve them and can you please knead my aching tummy? What's that? Ouuwh no! I said knead. Not gut me open like a pig!

The reaction to all that mushy gooey baby talk will only be tolerated if it's accompanied with a full can of tuna of their chosen brand. Otherwise, they just keep me around to clean the litterbox and if I retaliate by staging a strike, they could care less and just shit on the carpet. Cats. Why again do we love them? Pictures below should illustrate as to why I let them think they can keep me at their mercy instead of the other way around.


Someone is basking in heavenly light..................................                 There's nothing like the soothing scent of bananas.


What do you mean we can't sleep on these nice and clean clothes of yours???

The night we had meat and potatoes.

Here we have the poster cat for fabric softener.

Sweet lips!

What??! Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream?? Where?!!!

These pictures should also clearly indicate their 3 favorite activities:- 
1. Sleeping
2. Eating
3. Staring into your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment